| {linking up the above to here} |
I love light. It's one of the things that made me want to start to photograph. I could describe why I like light but that would be cheesy and go somewhat like this:
I love the way it changes the feeling of the picture. I love the way it falls on leaves and grass, illuminating it. I love the way it blahblahblahblahblah.
So I'm not going to. I'm just going to say that in my opinion, the light is what makes the photo. If a painter handed you a blank canvas, you'd ask him why he didn't paint anything on it. Same goes for photographers. Light is our medium.
~Nina
P.S. Love light too? Go enter. There's a prize!



That is so cool, Nina! I love the first one especially. Thanks so much for entering!
ReplyDeleteAnd I love this: Light is our medium. It really is! I love painting with light. :)
it's totally fine if you want to change one of the pictures! I can't tell if you actually did or not because I don't remember them that well, but they are all lovely :)
DeletePretty leaves. I bet you didn't know this about me Nina: My favorite kind of trees are ginko.
ReplyDeleteReally? Mine, too! Well, tied with dogwood, seeing as I grew up in New Jersey, where dogwood trees are in abundance.
Deleteyou should move to virginia - dogwood is our state flower! :)
DeleteYes, yes I should. :)
DeleteOhhhh! These are all really pretty!
ReplyDeleteGreat job! Love the first one!
ReplyDeleteVery inspiring, Nina. :) Love all your photos!
ReplyDelete