linking up to here.
01. Indoor Skydive
02. Have my poetry published in a magazine; preferably Cicada
03. Visit the Dr. Who museum (to the whovians running to look that up, here. It isn't open yet.)
04. Be on Doctor Who (ackkk I wish I was British...)
05. Go to a Coldplay concert.
06. Go backstage in a major theatre.
07. Design a set for a major theatre.
08. Photograph my hometown of Xxxxxx, NJ; for those wondering, I now live halfway across the country from there.
09. Build a secret hideout.
10. Meet J.K. Rowling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



This list is wonderful, I would love to meet J.K. Rowling as well! xx
ReplyDelete-Jianine
http://definitelyscreaming.blogspot.com/
indoor skydiving? IM IN. :D
ReplyDeletex.
my poetry has been published in a mag, it was on my bucket list too! and i agree with your whole list!! I'll help with the secret hideout ;)
ReplyDeleteThat is so cool! Me and my friends used to have a secret hideout, it was so awesome! Maybe I can help too? First, you need...never mind, I'll tell you later.
ReplyDeleteCool! I've been indoor skydiving!
ReplyDelete