May 25, 2012

A Design For Summer:: Giveaway


It's almost Summer and guess what? This is my 200th post. Awesome. Here comes the speech about how I never expected to come so far in blogging and yadayadayada...

*fast forwards*

In any case, the winner of this giveaway will have their blog designed by me, above are some of my previous designs I've done. If you win, I will need your blogger password in order to install. I don't do wordpress blogs; sorry.

------------------------------------------------------How to enter------------------------------------------------------


Mandatory:
Follow me and leave a comment about what you're planning on doing this summer

Extra:
01. Share this giveaway, somehow, some way (3 entries, leave three comments)
02. What's something that's made you laugh recently? Tell me in the comments; must be clean. (1 entry)

Have fun!

 (Oh, and this ends the  9th of June)

27 comments:

  1. Awesome giveaway Nina! :)

    I already follow you, and one of the things that I plan to do this summer is making homemade strawberry ice-cream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shared about this giveaway on Google+
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/115928711180747239313/posts/G4Wt8VYjmUD
    1/3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shared about this giveaway on Google+
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/115928711180747239313/posts/G4Wt8VYjmUD
    2/3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I shared about this giveaway on Google+
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/115928711180747239313/posts/G4Wt8VYjmUD
    3/3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I posted about this giveaway on Facebook!
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Beloved-Star/145371192220659
    1/3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I posted about this giveaway on Facebook!
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Beloved-Star/145371192220659
    2/3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I posted about this giveaway on Facebook!
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Beloved-Star/145371192220659
    3/3

    ReplyDelete
  8. What made me laugh recently was from a movie quote in "Monsters and Aliens". :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great nina! I don't really need a design right now, but I sure do wish luck on those who join xx
    -Jianine

    ReplyDelete
  10. I follow you! I plan to read this summer!

    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  11. My sister and I did a bunch or Just Dances on the wii, then we watched our favorite internet tanors It was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I follow you!! I'll be getting tan!! ;)

    x.

    ReplyDelete
  13. a commercial on the TV just made me laugh!!!

    x.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job with this being your 200th post!

    ~Aidyl

    ReplyDelete
  15. This isn't an entry, but I just wanted to let you know that there is another way to install blog designs without having to ask for the blogger's password. Just have the winner go under Settings>>Permissions and then click "Add Author". The winner can then type in your preferred e-mail address and you will receive an e-mail. Once you accept the e-mail, the winner can follow the same steps and make you an administrator, which then gives you the same privileges as the blog owner.

    -Francesca-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've done that before, but I realized that most people are so un-used to it, that they find it easier to give me their password- both of them give me the same amount of control, anyway.

      Delete
  16. I follow you! (: Oh, and the way Francesca said works for me, so if I win, I will do it like that:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, and this summer I am going to spend a week with my friend Maddie! She is coming to my house!:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I emailed my friends about it! 1/3

    ReplyDelete
  19. I emailed my friends about it! 2/3

    ReplyDelete
  20. I emailed my friends about it! 3/3

    ReplyDelete
  21. Well, my little 1 year old cousin Audrey makes me laugh a lot! I saw her yesterday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. What I am doing is going on a fun trip this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What's made me laugh is the two people, Alex and Chloe! Though they do make me laugh pretty much every day...They are just plain HILARIOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I follow you and, summer, lounging around the pool

    <3
    Sarah
    theonewiththeb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Something that's made me laugh would have to be this little boy who was pretending to be Iron Man. :) Oh, he is cute and keeps me in fits of laughter. On the inside, obviously... :p

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Share your thoughts, I love comments!